- Location: USA - Illinois (Chicago)
- GPA Requirements: 2.75 GPA
- Other Requirements: None.
- Application Deadline: February 20 for fall programs and September 20 for spring programs
- Program Term(s): Fall
- Official Website: Newberry Library Seminar
This program is currently paused through through academic year 2023-2024.
About this Program
The ACM Newberry Seminar: Research in the Humanities challenges you to immerse yourself in a semester-long research project with the support of a community of scholars and the collections of one of the world’s finest research libraries.
Led by distinguished faculty, you and your peers will explore a compelling, interdisciplinary theme in the humanities; develop your abilities as a researcher; and produce a substantial, well-documented research paper equivalent to a senior thesis or graduate-level work.