The 2020 Employee Benefits Open Enrollment is now open for employees to make adjustments to their benefits, as well as submit required annual elections. This includes adding, changing, and/or canceling coverages.
This year the College will once again use the online portal called Employee Navigator through which employees will participate in open enrollment.
WHAT DO I NEED TO CONSIDER?
- If you want to enroll in the Flexible Spending Account (for health or dependent care expenses) for the 2020–2021 year, log in to the Employee Navigator Site. If interested in this plan, this election MUST BE DONE — whether you were enrolled last year or not.
- If you want to change your HSA deduction for the 2020–2021 year, log in to the Employee Navigator site to make your change.
- If you want to make a change to any other benefit program for 2020–2021, log in to the Employee Navigator site to make your changes.
WHEN DO I NEED TO DO IT?
You have until Friday, June 5, 2020, to complete your open enrollment elections. Your elections are effective July 1, 2020.
After much consideration, the College has decided to change third party administrators for our FSA accounts. We will no longer be using WageWorks. Beginning July 1, our FSA will be administered by P&A Group. For those employees participating in FSA in the past year, you can continue to submit reimbursements to WageWorks through the runout date (9/30/2020) and grace period date (9/15/2020) if you need to. Please note that any debit cards you may have with WageWorks will be deactivated as of June 30. Any new FSA elections will be handled by P&A Group effective July 1, 2020. We hope this change will be beneficial to employees and give them better service when managing their elections. Additional information on this change will follow on myAllegheny in the coming weeks.
HOW DO I MAKE MY CHANGES and/or NEW ELECTIONS?
- Visit www.employeenavigator.com
- Click Login (top right)
- Enter your Username & Password then click Login
Forgot your Username and/or Password? No problem — follow the below instructions:
- Click “Reset a forgotten password”
- Click “Click Here” under Employees
- Enter your Username – a link will be sent to you via the email you have in the system
- Company Identifier, if you need it, is ACollege
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 332-2312 with any questions.