Locate Your Jack

Standard Jack

This jack is used in Allegheny Hall, Brooks, Caflisch, Crawford, Delta Tau Delta (DTD), Edwards, Ravine, SAE, Schultz, Walker, Walker Annex and the college-owned houses.


  • The phone jack is the top left blue jack.
  • The cable-TV jack is the round jack beside it.
  • The two bottom red jacks are your network jacks. If you are the first person in the room connecting a computer, plug into the jack on the left, and your roommate can use the jack on the right.


Baldwin Style Jack

This jack is used only in Baldwin Hall.


  • The jacks in Baldwin are on the opposite sides of the room.
  • The cable-TV jack is the round jack located at the top
  • The data jack is the red jack located at the bottom.
  • Your telephone jack looks like your telephone jack at home.
  • There is also a data jack located below the phone jack.

College Court Style Jack 


  • The telephone jack is the top jack (Phone).
  • The network jack is the bottom jack (DATA).
  • The cable-TV jack looks like a regular round cable-TV (co-axial cable) jack.
  • Some rooms have jacks with two data ports.
  • If you have two data ports then plug into the jack on the right.

Phi Kappa Psi Style Jack 


  • The words “CATEGORY 5” are written below the jack in red.
  • Your telephone jack looks like a standard telephone jack you may have at home.
  • The cable-TV jack looks like a regular round cable-TV (coaxial cable) jack.
  • The jacks in PKP are on opposite sides of the room.