This jack is used in Allegheny Hall, Brooks, Caflisch, Crawford, Delta Tau Delta (DTD), Edwards, Ravine, SAE, Schultz, Walker, Walker Annex and the college-owned houses.
- The phone jack is the top left blue jack.
- The cable-TV jack is the round jack beside it.
- The two bottom red jacks are your network jacks. If you are the first person in the room connecting a computer, plug into the jack on the left, and your roommate can use the jack on the right.
Baldwin Style Jack
This jack is used only in Baldwin Hall.
- The jacks in Baldwin are on the opposite sides of the room.
- The cable-TV jack is the round jack located at the top
- The data jack is the red jack located at the bottom.
- Your telephone jack looks like your telephone jack at home.
- There is also a data jack located below the phone jack.
College Court Style Jack
- The telephone jack is the top jack (Phone).
- The network jack is the bottom jack (DATA).
- The cable-TV jack looks like a regular round cable-TV (co-axial cable) jack.
- Some rooms have jacks with two data ports.
- If you have two data ports then plug into the jack on the right.
Phi Kappa Psi Style Jack
- The words “CATEGORY 5” are written below the jack in red.
- Your telephone jack looks like a standard telephone jack you may have at home.
- The cable-TV jack looks like a regular round cable-TV (coaxial cable) jack.
- The jacks in PKP are on opposite sides of the room.