Due to upcoming changes to the Allegheny wired network, students staying on campus over the summer may need to re-register their devices (such as computers and game systems), to gain network access after Tuesday May 14th.
To request network access for your game system:
- Log on to http://webhelp.allegheny.edu using your Allegheny username and password.
- Click on the Request button.
- Select Student Issue -> Game System Registration -> Wired Connection as the Request type.
- Provide the requested information. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Click Save to send the information.
- It can take up to a week to have a game system registered on the network.
Please click here for more information on Residence Hall Network Services.