Another great one from the G Suite Learning Center!
You have the capability to set an expiration date to limit or end access to any file in Google Drive. Try it out by following the steps below:
- In Google Drive, open the file.
- Click Share.
- Share the file if it is not already shared.
- Click Advanced.
- Hover over the person’s name and click Set Expiration.
- Change the access expiration date.
- Click Save Changes and then click Done.
What types of tech tips would you like to hear about? Have any recommendations? We would love your feedback – contact email@example.com and let us know!