We send important updates to your Allegheny email and post time-sensitive online information to your WebAdvisor accounts. Be sure to check both accounts regularly, and keep your personal student information in a convenient place.
- To get you started, you’ll find your Allegheny student ID, email address, username, and password on your cover letter that was mailed with the Allegheny Bound booklet.
- Go to my.allegheny.edu to access your email and WebAdvisor accounts.
- Click on the “Email” to log in with the username (with @allegheny.edu) and password on your cover letter.
- Click on the “WebAdvisor” icon and log in with the username (without @allegheny.edu) and the password on your cover letter.
- Once you successfully log in, we recommend that you change your password on the Information Technology Services (ITS) site.
Please note: If you lose this information, we cannot provide it to you by phone or email. The personal student information on your cover letter can be re-sent to you only by mail.