Whenever possible, let your student be the one to contact an office, ask a question, give feedback, or research how to accomplish something on campus. Our students need to develop relationships with campus offices, and they will be building real-world problem-solving skills when they do the work themselves.
Most Popular Resources
Information about key academic resources, processes, and offices.
- Academic Parent/Family FAQ
- Academic Policies
- Important Academic Dates and Breaks
- Leave of Absence/Withdrawal
- Maytum Center for Student Success
- NaviGator Success Program
- Ordering a Transcript
- Registration for Classes
- Student Privacy/FERPA
- Textbook FAQ’s
- Tutoring/Academic Support
- Writing and Speaking Consultations
Information about various parts of the campus experience.
- Career Education
- Dining and Meal Plans
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Information Technology Services
- Who does my student contact if they have an issue in their residence hall room?
- Spiritual and Religious Life Groups
- Student Conduct Parental Notification
- Student Leadership and Engagement and Student Organizations
Health and Well Being
Information about offices that support students’ wellbeing.
Information on travel, transportation, and other logistics.
Resources & Support for Students
- Class Deans & How They Support Students
- First Gen Forward Initiatives
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Access, & Social Justice Center
- LGBTQIA + Resources
- What is Title IX? and Reporting an Incident