The College Post Office, located in the Campus Center on the 2nd floor, is a sub-station of the Meadville Post Office. Mail is delivered daily at 9:30 a.m. and is placed in the boxes by approximately 11 a.m., depending on the volume of the mail that day. On-campus mail is sorted and boxed continuously.
Services provided through the Postal Service are First Class, Priority, Express/Overnight, and Standard package mail. Certified, insured and registered mail is also available.
FedEx and DHL/Airborne deliver to the College Post Office, although their services are not offered for outgoing packages. The College Post Office also handles United Parcel Service (UPS). On weekdays, incoming UPS packages are delivered between noon and 2 p.m.; outgoing packages are collected after 2 p.m. Package tracking is available for USPS Express mail and all UPS packages.
Services Available for Purchase
- Postal money orders can be purchased for cash and an additional fee.
- Stamps may be purchased in any quantity.
- Priority Mailing boxes are available at no additional charge. Masking or scotch tape is not acceptable for use on boxes.
- Various sizes of padded envelopes and 9″x12″ manila envelopes are also available for purchase.
- Faxes may be sent from the Post Office for a fee of $2.50.
Hours of Operation (during the academic year):
- Weekdays: Noon to 4 p.m.
- The full-service Post Office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Extended Package Pick-up Hours (when school is in session):
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays, noon to 2 p.m.
Outgoing mail is collected by the Meadville Post Office each day at 3:30 p.m. This mail leaves Meadville between 5 and 5:30 p.m. each day.
All incoming letters and packages should include the name and campus box number of the recipient as well as:
520 North Main Street
Meadville, PA 16335