Update from the Presidential Search Committee

Dear Members of the Allegheny Community:

It’s my pleasure to provide a progress report to the community on the Presidential Search process. The Search Committee has met both face-to-face and via conference call and will continue to do so throughout the search process. We are working closely with our search consultant, Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates. A number of promising candidates have been brought to our attention for review, and we continue to identify more potential candidates for consideration.

As we move into the fall, I anticipate that our work will intensify, and we will be engaged with the candidate review process on several levels. I look forward to updating you periodically as we move through this search. I want to thank all who have brought potential candidates to the attention of the committee and the search consultant, and who have shared suggestions and concerns with us. Your interest in helping secure the best possible candidate to serve as Allegheny’s next president strengthens our ability and commitment to do so.

Should you have information you wish to share with us, you may reach me at AC_PresSearch@allegheny.edu.

With best regards,

Eddie Taylor, Jr. ’87
Chair, Presidential Search Committee