If you receive or discover a suspicious package or foreign device,
DO NOT TOUCH IT, TAMPER WITH IT OR MOVE IT!!!
IMMEDIATELY DIAL X3357 TO REPORT IT TO SAFETY AND SECURITY
LETTER AND PARCEL BOMB
IF YOU ARE SUSPICIOUS OF A MAILING AND ARE UNABLE TO VERIFY THE CONTENTS WITH THE ADDRESSEE OR SENDER:
- Do not touch or move the article.
- Do not open the article.
- Isolate the mailing and evacuate the immediate area.
- Do not put in water or a confined space such as a desk drawer or a filing cabinet.
- If possible, open windows in the immediate area to assist in venting potential explosive gases.
- If you have any reason to believe a letter or parcel is suspicious, do not take a chance or worry about possible embarrassment if the item turns out to be innocent. Contact Safety & Security at x3357 for assistance.