Check the Publisher Copyright Policies
- SHERPA/RoMEO: Use this site to find a summary permissions that are normally a part of each publisher’s copyright transfer agreements.
- Article Processing Charges Request: use this form to request funds for an accepted article.***
- Open Access Waiver
- DSpace Submission Form***Please note: Funds are limited, make your inquires/requests early.
- Allegheny’s Open Access Policy FAQ
- The Complete Allegheny OA Policy Proposal
- SPARC Author Rights brochure
- Author Addendum Model
- An Introduction to Publication Agreements for Authors by Timothy K. Armstrong
More information about Open Access
- INCREASED ACCESS—a quick Open Access Tour: Power Point overview of the Open Access options
- Directory of Open Access Journals: A listing of free, full text, quality controlled scholarly journals covering all subjects
- Publisher Copyright Policies: Description of copyright policies from most scholarly publishers and journals as related to open access options
- SPARC: The Scholarly Publishing & Academic Resources Coalition
- The Right to Research Coalition: Advocates for policies at the campus and national level that promote Open Access by requiring that research results be made freely available in a timely manner