This feature is an advanced feature and is not active on most websites. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request activation
The hero is a specialized image that is available for use on some website homepages. In order to activate the hero image, go to Appearance > Customize in the WordPress editor and add a hero image.
- Hero Image: Must be at least 1200px wide. By default, the hero area is 350px in height, so for taller images, only the top 350px will be shown.
- Text: The title text visible on the header. Keep to below 75 characters for better viewing.
- Button Text: The text on the button, if chosen.
- Button Icon: Icons image used on the button. Icons can be found through FontAwesome’s 4.7 version
- Hero HTML: Details coming soon.