Galleries is a great way to display multiple images in columns and rows, and in an organized fashion.
Image galleries are very easy to create:
- Add media button (the button used to add images).
- Select and upload images from your computer
- After images are uploaded, a gallery tab appears. Go to gallery tab.
- If images you’d like to include in gallery are selected, click “Create New Gallery” on bottom right
- Choose settings (link to media)
- Click “insert gallery”
You now have a simple image gallery in your document.
Note: The Allegheny College websites is not designed to support more than three images in a row with the sidebar. With the sidebar disabled, sites support up to four.