The Staff Advisory Committee (SAC) is elected to communicate the interests, opinions and concerns of the non-exempt (hourly) staff to the Administrative Executive Committee (AEC). The SAC is comprised of nine non-exempt employees who are elected by their peers to serve a two-year term of office. SAC meets regularly and members of the campus community are welcome to attend.
The SAC meets the first Wednesday of each month from noon – 1 p.m. (changed meeting days as of 09/01/21). Meetings are open to members of the campus community. If you have a suggestion, concern, or wish to attend a virtual meeting please contact a member of SAC for the link.
Current Members for 2023-2024
- Kelly Wright – Co-Chair
- Christine Bell – Co-Chair
- Benjamin Bargar – Treasurer
- Claudia Peters – Secretary
- Benjamin Bargar – Academic Department Coordinator Vukovich, IOOF and Montgomery Gym
- Christine Bell – Registrar’s Office, Curricular Services Coordinator
- Linda Lees – Institutional Advancement, Office Manager
- Allison Mattis – Maytum Center for Student Success, Office Manager
- Jim Mulligan – Physical Plant, Grounds team Composting/Horticulture
- Claudia Peters – Merriman Bookstore Associate
- Michelle Thompson – Athletics, Office Coordinator
- Kelly Wright – Work Control Physical Plant/Inventory Manager/Schooldude Administrator