Where to vote:
When Allegheny students register to vote, they must write down the corresponding address to their dorm in order to be properly registered. For more complete dorm address information and voter registration instructions, please view:
There are three precincts for Allegheny students. Find your residence (the building you used when you registered to vote) below and go to that polling location to vote.
|1stWard1st District||Grace United Methodist Church Annex828 North Main StreetCorner of North Main and North Streets|
Delta Tau Delta
North Village I
North Village II
Phi Kappa Psi
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
|2ndWard3rd District||First Christian Church503 North Main Street|
|Theta Chi||1stWard2nd District||Emmaline D. Barco Chapel at Wesbury United Methodist Retirement Community31 Park Avenue|
Students living in special interest housing or college-owned houses will be mailed their voting precinct after they register to vote.
View Allegheny College Voting Precincts in a larger map.
New registrant must provide proof of ID to vote. Here are some acceptable forms of ID.
- Student ID, with expiration date
- PA driver’s license or PennDOT ID card
- Employee ID
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Armed Forces ID
- Any other PA or U.S. government-issued I
- If you are in line to vote when the polls close at 8p.m., you have the right to vote. Please stay in line.
- If your name is not on the voter list, you may be directed to another polling location or be given a provisional ballot.
- If you have a question or are having trouble using the voting machine, ask a poll worker for assistance.
- For federal and state results, check out Pennsylvania’s Department of State Election Information.
- For county results, check out the Crawford County Election Results.
- For local results, check out the Meadville Tribune.