The Global Affairs focus in the Law & Policy Program is open to students who seek to explore possible career paths as well as academic interests that reflect international law and policy themes. Global Affairs programming has included study away opportunities, internships, the International Humanitarian Law Dialogues, foreign service career workshops, short courses, senior projects, Quigley Town Halls, and many other opportunities that focus on international law and global challenges.
How it Works
- Students must indicate their interest in participating in the Global Affairs focus on the Law & Policy application
- Once enrolled, at least 90 of the 120 total points must be accumulated from a Global Affairs designated event (examples of events are listed above)
- The additional 30 points may be completed in any other Law & Policy related experience(s)
- Events counting towards the Global Affairs focus will be denoted by (GA); however, students are encouraged to bring their own experiences to the portfolio
- Questions regarding point value and fit within the Global Affairs focus may be directed to your peer mentor