Allegheny College is approximately 30 minutes from I-90 and I-80, a few miles off I-79 in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
To the Henderson Campus Center / Vukovich Center for Communication Arts
- Travel on I-79 to Exit 147A. Continue on Route 322 East, and take the Park Avenue Exit on the right (after exit, stay left).
- Follow Park Avenue for six traffic lights to Chestnut Street and turn right.
- At the next stop sign, continue to the left and travel around Diamond Park. At the other side of the park, veer right onto North Main Street.
- After two lights on North Main Street, veer to the right and continue up the hill.
- Turn right onto East College Street. At the next stop sign, turn left onto Highland Avenue. The Henderson Campus Center and Vukovich Center for Communication Arts are both on the left.
Traveling to campus from the north
When traveling to campus from the north, please be aware that your GPS may recommend taking exit 154 (Saegertown), a more rural route that will not take you through our hometown of Meadville. Instead, we recommend remaining on I-79 and continuing to exit 147A (Meadville) so you can see Meadville on the way to campus.