The Allegheny College Office of Career Services provides a range of career-oriented services for alumni. This includes:
- Free, individual career counseling for career changers or job searchers by appointment
- A website that allows you to post a job opening or receive notification of job openings. Allegheny alumni and students may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a user name and password. Enter ACCEL/Senior Datatbase
- Resume and cover letter critiques by mail, fax or e-mail
- Assessment instruments administered as part of career counseling: Myers-Briggs, Self-Directed Search, Barriers to Employment Success Inventory
- Job Search Tools
- On-Campus Recruiting, in which we bring employers to campus to interview seniors and recent alumni for full-time positions. Contact our office for yearly listings.
- A Career Resource Library with career-related publications and printed job listings.
Alumni can also choose to participate in the many career-related, student-focused Career and Networking Programs that the office offers throughout the year: