Common questions from majors and minors

Where do I go to get my major form signed?

— When you declare a major, you also to pick an advisor; he or she will then sign your form.  For faculty office hours, click on the “Faculty” tab on the left of this page.

Where do I go to get my minor form signed?

— Dr. Eric Palmer is the current department chair.  Click the “Faculty” tab on the left; his office hours are listed there.

Where are the faculty mailboxes?

— All the Philosophy and Religious Studies faculty have mail slots in Odd Fellows (400 N. Main St.) room 205.

Is there a standard format for senior comprehensive projects in Philosophy and Religious Studies?

— Yes.  Click Here for the Template.

More questions?  Feel free to call us at (814) 332-4343, and the building coordinator will direct your call.