Sue Buck, B.F.A., Ohio University; M.F.A., Maryland Institute College of Art. Drawing, printmaking.
Amelia Carr, B.A., Ohio State University; Ph.D., Northwestern University. Medieval France and Germany, liturgical art and drama, Northern and Italian Renaissance.
Amara Geffen, B.F.A., University of Cincinnati; M.F.A., Indiana University. Ceramics, sculpture, environmental and installation art.
Darren Miller, Assistant Professor of Art/Gallery Director- B.F.A., New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University, NY, 1995; M.F.A., School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Tufts University, Boston, 2007. Assistant Professor of Art 2008-, Gallery Director, 2008-
Byron Rich, Assistant Professor of Digital Art and Painting, BFA from the University of Calgary. Calgary, Alberta, Canada. MFA in Emerging Practices from The State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo NY
Richard Schindler, B.A., Gettysburg College; M.A., University of Massachusetts; Ph.D., Brown University. 19th century and Victorian art, French symbolist art and art nouveau, Dada and surrealist art.
Instructional Support Staff
Ian Thomas, Ceramics and Sculpture Technician. B.F.A. Slippery Rock University, Slippery Rock PA; M.F.A. Texas Tech University, Lubbock TX. Ceramics, sculpture.
Selected Faculty Publications/Achievements
- Honorius Augustodunensis’ Seal of Blessed Mary, translation and commentary, published by Peregrina
- Work illustrated in Utne Reader
- “Victorian Fairy Painting” in The Oxford Companion to Fairy Tales, Oxford University Press
- Sculpture featured in American Ceramics
- Artist-in-Residence, Frans Masereel Centrum, Belgium
- Visual Artist Fellow, Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Visual Arts Fellow in Art Criticism, Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Art criticism published in New Art Examiner and Sculpture magazines
- International Ceramics Exhibition, Auckland, New Zealand
- Guest Curator at the University of Akron, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, and the Brewhouse
- Exhibition of drawings at Purdue University
- Research Fellow, Studio for Creative Inquiry, Carnegie Mellon University
- “Interactive Artists’ Showcase,” panel chair, Mid-America College Art Association, University of Kentucky