Sue Buck, B.F.A., Ohio University; M.F.A., Maryland Institute College of Art. Drawing, printmaking.
Amelia Carr, B.A., Ohio State University; Ph.D., Northwestern University. Medieval France and Germany, liturgical art and drama, Northern and Italian Renaissance.
Amara Geffen, B.F.A., University of Cincinnati; M.F.A., Indiana University. Ceramics, sculpture, environmental and installation art.
Valerie Gilman, Visiting Assistant Professor and Technical Assistant - B.A., Earlham College; M.F.A., School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Darren Miller, Assistant Professor of Art/Gallery Director- B.F.A., New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University, NY, 1995; M.F.A., School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Tufts University, Boston, 2007. Assistant Professor of Art 2008-, Gallery Director, 2008-
George Roland, B.F.A., Virginia Commonwealth University; M.F.A., University of Wisconsin. Drawing, painting, computer art.
Richard Schindler, B.A., Gettysburg College; M.A., University of Massachusetts; Ph.D., Brown University. 19th century and Victorian art, French symbolist art and art nouveau, Dada and surrealist art.
Richard Sayer, Rhode Island School of Photography, completed two-year program, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania BFA, MFA concentration in Painting. Currently a Photojournalist for Meadville Tribune and Co-owner of SayerMotter Photography.
Selected Faculty Publications/Achievements
- Honorius Augustodunensis’ Seal of Blessed Mary, translation and commentary, published by Peregrina
- Work illustrated in Utne Reader
- “Victorian Fairy Painting” in The Oxford Companion to Fairy Tales, Oxford University Press, 1999
- Sculpture featured in American Ceramics
- Artist-in-Residence, Frans Masereel Centrum, Belgium
- Visual Artist Fellow, Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Visual Arts Fellow in Art Criticism, Pennsylvania Council on the Arts
- Art criticism published in New Art Examiner and Sculpture magazines
- International Ceramics Exhibition, Auckland, New Zealand
- Guest Curator at the University of Akron, Pittsburgh Center for the Arts, and the Brewhouse
- Exhibition of drawings at Purdue University
- Research Fellow, Studio for Creative Inquiry, Carnegie Mellon University, 1994-present
- “Interactive Artists’ Showcase,” panel chair, Mid-America College Art Association, University of Kentucky