- Health Status Form Packet 2018-19 (To be completed by first-year students only.)
- Housing Accommodation Form
- Authorization: Disclosure of Health Care Information
Completed authorization form can be:
– Mailed to: Winslow Health Center, 520 N Main St, Box 26, Meadville, PA 16335
– Faxed to: (814) 336-3050
– Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests will be completed within 30 days.
All students who matriculate at Allegheny College are required to complete the Health Status Form. Completion of this requirement is universal for each student entering Allegheny College This information is designed to safeguard the health and well-being of our student body. The Health Status Form is a 5-part document that includes the following forms:
- Consent Form
- Report of Medical History
- Report of Physical Examination (Must be within one year of your arrival.)
- Tuberculosis Risk Assessment
Instructions for students:
Complete your portion of the Consent and Report of Medical History forms. Your health care provider is responsible for signing the Medical History, Physical Examination, Immunization, and TB Risk Assessment forms. Please schedule an appointment with your physician at your earliest opportunity in order to complete your Health Status Form by the June 30, 2018 deadline. Questions regarding completion of the Health Status Form can be directed to Winslow Health Center at 814-332-4355.
Completed forms can be mailed to Winslow Health Center, 520 North Main Street, Box 26, Meadville, PA 16335, or faxed to 814-336-3050.