Available student health services include the following:
- Allergy Injections
- Self-Care Clinic (no appointment necessary; over-the-counter medications available at no cost)
- Diagnostic Laboratory Testing (in house: rapid strep screen, urine analysis, pregnancy test; off-campus using patient’s insurance)
- Flu Vaccine
- Illness/Injury Care & Follow-up
- Medications (frequently used antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and other over-the-counter medications)
- Nutrition Consultation in Collaboration with Parkhurst Dining Services
- Physical Examinations (child care physicals; drivers license physical)
- Referrals to Community Health Care Providers
- Women’s Health and Reproductive Services (call for an appointment)
- Screening for Sexually Transmitted Infections (free STI clinics every month)
As a convenience to our students we stock a variety of over-the-counter and commonly prescribed medications, first aid supplies, thermometers, sharps containers, “care packages” of ginger ale, soup, crackers, applesauce, etc., flu tests, strep tests, urine tests, and TB tests.
There is no charge for these services.