During Open Enrollment we introduced you to Employee Navigator – our new online benefits enrollment system. Now that Open Enrollment has closed, Employee Navigator will be used moving forward for the following:
- Reviewing benefit plan information, i.e. deductibles amounts, copays, etc.
- Quick links to carrier websites and contact information
- Updating Beneficiary information
- Updating Address and phone number
- Requesting Life Event changes if needed to change your benefits
- Make changes to your current Health Savings Account
If you have forgotten how to access the site, no problem! See instructions below:
- Visit www.employeenavigator.com
- Click Login (top right)
- Enter your Username & Password, click Login
Forgot your Username and/or Password, no problem, follow the below instructions:
- Click “Reset a forgotten password”
- Click “Click Here” under Employees
- Enter your Username – a link will be sent to you via the email you have in the system
- Company Identifier if you need it is ACollege
In an announcement made by the Pennsylvania Attorney General on June 24th, a relationship between Highmark and UPMC has been accepted. Beginning on July 1, 2019, the organizations have agreed upon a 10-year contract which extends in-network access to Highmark members enrolled in certain Highmark products to UPMC providers and facilities. Please take some time to review this short video to understand what this means to you.
We’re pleased to share information about the College’s retirement program and enhancements that will be made to the program effective April 17, 2019. These enhancements are intended to help our employees pursue their retirement goals and include new investment options, services and retirement planning tools.
Please click here to view a copy of the presentation that was offered to employees on March 29, 2019.