Incident Report Form

Report a Grievance or Bias Incident

To report a Grievance or a Bias Incident, please fill out this form.

Report an Incident

You can complete an incident report by filling out this form, or by contacting Public Safety.

If you are unsure what type of form to complete, please review the different types of reports.