The Title IX Office offers trainings on the topics of Title IX, overview of the College’s Discriminatory and Sexual Harassment Policy, sexual violence/assault, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, sex trafficking and bystander intervention, as well as other specially designed presentations, as requested. The Title IX Office may partner, or co-present, with other campus offices and/or Women’s Services, Inc., a local non-profit organization.
Please call the Title IX Office to schedule a session at 814-332-3085.
The Title IX Office also coordinates, in cooperation with other campus partners, required training for first year and/or incoming students, student athletes and new employees of the College.
Title IX Training Materials
As required by Title IX Section 106.45(b)(10)(i)(D), the materials used to train Allegheny College’s Title IX Coordinators, investigators, decision-makers, and any person who facilitates an informal resolution process are posted below.
- Grand Rivers Solutions
- ATIXA – Rationale Writing Workshop for Decision-makers and Investigators
- Community Board Member Training
- Allegheny College – TIX DM AP Training 2023
- Academic Impressions Mediator Training
- Center for Restorative Justice – Implementing Restorative Justice for Campus Harm
- D. Stafford Sexual Misconduct, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence and Stalking Investigation Training
- ATIXA – Civil Rights Investigator – Level One: Foundations – Training & Certification Course
Title IX Coordinators
- ATIXA Title IX Coordinator and Administrator Level 1
- D. Stafford – New Title IX Regulations
- Grand River Solutions Hearings in the New Era
- ATIXA – Coordinator One: Foundations – Training & Certification Course
- SPARC (Stalking Prevention, Awareness and Resource Center) – Recognizing and Responding to Stalking