Allegheny College has purchased a site license for ChemDraw Prime. Anyone with a valid allegheny.edu email address is entitled to download and install this software on their personally owned computer. If you do not have a valid allegheny.edu email address, you will not be able to receive an activation code and the software will not run.
- Start at this link: https://sitelicense.cambridgesoft.com/
- Scroll down the page to Allegheny and click the link to the version you want to download or activate.
- Depending on your previous activity with ChemDraw Prime, you will either need to complete a new user registration or sign in if you previously created an account.
- If you register as a new user, check your Allegheny email for instructions to activate your account, log into the Download Center, and download the software.
- At the Download Center Product Information page, choose the version you want to download.
- At the next screen, choose your download option.
- You will be prompted to enter an activation code during the installation of your software. You will need to choose “Order History” from the menu on the left.
- Click the link related to the product you downloaded.
- Your activation code will be listed on the Order Detail page.