Annual Process for ASG Recognized Student Organizations:
- Elect new officers by April of each academic year. (Resolution to ASG Bylaws passed in February 2005)
- Update your organization information on the Gator Groups student organization database. (This is how organizations are notified about the budget process each year.) ASG is not responsible for organizations, with outdated information in the database.
- Attend a budget information session conducted by ASG Treasurer, held prior to budget hearings.
- Submit your budget packet online through the form on the ASG website.
- Sign up for a time slot at Budget Hearings at the ASG office.
- Attend Budget Hearings in April (date set by ASG annually).
ASG Budget Application Reminders:
- Your organization must have new officers elected and updated information in the Gator Groups student organization database to be awarded a budget.
- All sources of funding to your organization must be disclosed in your budget packet (including membership dues, fundraising, monies from other departments). (ASG Bylaws).
- All ASG funded organizations must have a treasurer who is not another officer of that organization. All treasurers must be students of Allegheny College.
Now that you have a budget…
- Check out the ASG Finance Guidelines and Policies for more information about using your budget.