One day each semester is set aside for students to explore what Allegheny has to offer to further match their academic, personal, and career goals. No scheduled classes. No athletic practices. No extracurricular activities. No excuses not to attend all of the sessions that interest you.
Session Sampling from Gator Day 2014:
- Declaring a Major
- Successfully Marketing Greek Life for Internships and Jobs
- Writing the Medical School Personal Statement
- Careers in the Natural Sciences
- Departmental Open Houses
- Would You Like To Become a Language Teacher?
- Professional Headshots
- Alumni Career Panels
- National Fellowship Opportunities