At International Education, we are committed to the internationalization of Allegheny College by
- assisting students and faculty going overseas
- assisting students who are interested in national study programs
- providing services to international students, faculty and scholars and helping them integrate into campus and community life
Currently, students and faculty from 22 countries study and work at Allegheny, and more than 190 Allegheny students and faculty participate in 40 programs in 20 countries.
If you are interested in studying off-campus, please visit the Off-Campus Studies homepage. The International Student Services section of this website provides information and services for international students and faculty.
If you wish to make an appointment with the International Education Office to discuss please do the following:
- If this is your first meeting to discuss off campus study with our office or you are an international student, please make an initial appointment with Lenee McCandless here.
- Once you have determined your program of choice or are interested in other international opportunities beyond off campus study (internships, jobs, service, etc) please make an appointment with Jenny Kawata here