In support of our efforts to provide a safe and secure environment for the entire campus community, we are pleased to offer the Allegheny College Omnilert Safety App. This smartphone app includes:
- Instant notifications when campus alert messages are sent
- A panic button to contact Public Safety for emergency assistance or to report an urgent situation
- Quick access to other safety resources
Here’s how you can install the app:
- Sign up for an Allegheny College e2campus account (or log in if you’ve already signed up.) Optional: you can also add an email address and cell phone number to your account.
- After you’re logged in to the Subscriber Portal, scroll down to find your Personal Access Code. You’ll need it to activate the app – so either copy the code or keep that page open.
- On your smartphone, download the Omnilert app from the Apple App Store (for iOS devices) or Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Open the Omnilert app and activate it by pasting or typing your Personal Access Code.