Behavioral disturbances include riots, demonstrations, threatening individuals, or assemblies that have become disruptive.
In case of behavioral disturbances:
- Call Public Safety at 814-332-3357 or Ext. 3357.
- Avoid provoking or obstructing demonstrators.
- Secure your area (lock doors, safes, files, vital records and expensive equipment).
- Avoid the area of disturbance.
- Continue with normal routines as much as possible.
- If the disturbance is outside, stay away from doors or windows. STAY INSIDE.