Media Relations in the Office of College Relations is the point of contact for all media inquiries. During an emergency situation, it is very important that reporters be directed to Media Relations.
Media Relations speaks on behalf of the College and has the most accurate and up-to-date information available about an incident. In addition, Media Relations works closely with Public Safety and Emergency Responders to coordinate what information can or should be released to the general public.
If you receive any calls from media representatives, please take the following steps:
- Direct all calls to Media Relations at (814) 332-4793 or email@example.com.
- To assist Media Relations in responding as quickly as possible, you may obtain the following information and give it to Media Relations:
- The reporter’s name and phone number
- The media organization he/she represents
- The type of information he/she is seeking
- The reporter’s deadline