- Do not move a seriously injured person unless there is a life-threatening situation.
- Call 911 then immediately call Public Safety at 814-332-3357 or Ext. 3357.
- Give your name, location, and telephone number.
- Provide as much information as possible about the nature of the injury or illness, whether or not the victim is conscious, etc.
- Do not hang up until directed to do so by the emergency operator.
- Return to the victim; administer first aid, if you know how to do so; and keep the victim as calm and comfortable as possible.
- Remain with the victim. A Public Safety Officer will respond immediately to the scene and will summon additional medical personnel if necessary.