If there is a student missing:
- Immediately contact Public Safety at 814-332-3357 or Ext. 3357.
- Be prepared to give your name, phone number as well as provide all possible information regarding the missing person:
- Physical description
- Clothing when last seen
- Last seen location
- Physical condition at the time
- Vehicle information
- Description of who the person was with
- Why you believe the person is missing
- Be prepared to provide information on any known medical or special conditions you are aware of.
With respect to students of Allegheny College who may be missing, Allegheny has adopted a Missing Student Protocol which can be found at: http://go.allegheny.edu/missingstudentsprotocol
Pursuant to that protocol, students who reside in Allegheny College student housing may submit a Student Information Form (available in the Dean of Students Office) providing the College with their emergency contact information identifying the persons to be contacted when a student is reported missing.