“Not all those who wander are lost”
“Sojourners is a place for fun times tackling tough questions with friends and learning more about our faiths as we grow together!”
—Joshua Yee, ’19
At Sojourners Christian Fellowship, students engage both heart and mind in lively discussions about how their faith informs the many issues and changes that mark their college years. Sojourners’ weekly dinner meetings are usually student-led. Sharing joys and concerns and group prayer binds students together in Christian love for each other and the concerns of the world.
Sojourners discusses real-life questions that are relevant to students, such as:
- Why does God allow suffering?
- What if I don’t fit in with other Christians?
- What is God calling me to do with my life?
- How do I develop my own faith now that I’m away from home?
- How can my faith help me handle stress?
In addition to weekly meetings, Sojourners enjoy such activities as bowling, a retreat, Christmas party, and community service opportunities. The year ends with a banquet and senior farewell at the elegant Riverside Inn in Cambridge Springs.