Links to Guidance for Learning
Please Follow the Links Below
The Maytum Center for Student Success provides holistic, integrated, and student-centered academic advising and support. The Center includes professional staff who:
- Provide services and arrange accommodations for students with disabilities
- Serve as Class Deans, providing individualized support and connecting students with campus resources
- Provide services for international students and coordinate global education opportunities
- Advise students interested in pursuing nationally competitive fellowships
- Coordinate the Pre-Health Professions Program and Pre-Legal Studies Program for students interested in those fields
- Coordinate new student registration and support the academic advising program
- Consult with students on study skills such as time management, effective reading, and test-taking
The Maytum Center for Student Success is located on the main floor of Pelletier Library. Please stop by and visit us — we hope to see you soon!
Comments, questions, and suggestions for the Maytum Center for Student Success are welcome and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.