Links to Guidance for Learning
Please Follow the Links Below
The Maytum Center for Student Success provides holistic, integrated, and student-centered academic advising and support. The Center includes professional staff who:
- Provide services and arrange accommodations for students with disabilities
- Serve as Class Deans, providing individualized support and connecting students with campus resources
- Provide services for international students and coordinate global education opportunities
- Advise students interested in pursuing nationally competitive fellowships
- Coordinate the Pre-Health Professions Program and Pre-Legal Studies Program for students interested in those fields
- Coordinate new student registration and support the academic advising program
- Consult with students on study skills such as time management, effective reading, and test-taking
- Talk to students about reasons and procedures for taking Leaves of Absence or Withdrawal from Allegheny.
The Maytum Center for Student Success is located on the main floor of Pelletier Library. Please stop by and visit us — we hope to see you soon!
Comments, questions, and suggestions for the Maytum Center for Student Success are welcome and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.