You’re Allegheny Bound, and we’re very excited that you have decided to become a Gator. We can’t wait to welcome you to campus.
Allegheny Bound is the process that will guide new students in transitioning to Allegheny. This website, the Allegheny Bound booklet, and summer communications to your @allegheny.edu email account will provide the information you need to prepare for your first semester.
We encourage you to join the Allegheny College Class of 2023 Facebook group to meet other new students and have questions answered by current students and College administrators.
The entire Allegheny community is ready for a fun-filled summer. We look forward to helping you feel part of our community by the time courses start.
Welcome, Class of 2023! Go Gators!
Important Dates At-A-Glance
- Orientation Session 1: June 13-14, 2019
- Orientation Session 2: June 22-23, 2019
- Orientation Session 3: July 11-12, 2019
Day 1 Highlights
- Check-in is 3–5 p.m.
- 3–5 p.m.: Various campus offices will be available to answer questions at the Resource Fair, including information on health and safety.
- 3–5 p.m.: The Director of Disability Services will be available for individual meetings at Pelletier Library.
- A dinner with Allegheny community members will begin at 5:15 p.m.
- On-campus programming for parents and families will end around 8 p.m.; please make reservations for hotel accommodations in the area.
- Students will stay on campus for their overnight experience, including an evening activity and staying in a residence hall.
Day 2 Highlights
- Breakfast will begin at 8 a.m.
- Finance 101 will cover important topics such as financial aid, financial services, and student employment.
- Academic advising will be offered for students and for parents and families
- Students will get their Allegheny ID card.
- The day will finish with information about Welcome Weekend and a look at the Meadville community
- The program will conclude around 2:30 p.m.
NEW! Orientation Meadville Area Interactive Map & Guide
A guide for visiting parents during Allegheny College Orientation, including scenic routes to the campus, dining and attractions.