Allegheny Bound is the process that guides new students in transitioning to Allegheny.
Please noteDetailed information on Allegheny Bound & Orientation 2019 is coming soon! (The information currently on this site refers to last year’s Orientation program.)
Important Dates At-A-Glance
- Orientation Session 1: June 13-14, 2019
- Orientation Session 2: June 22-23, 2019
- Orientation Session 3: July 11-12, 2019
Day 1 Highlights
- Check-in is 3–5 p.m.
- 3–5 p.m.: Various campus offices will be available to answer questions at the Resource Fair, including information on health and safety.
- 3–5 p.m.: The Director of Disability Services will be available for individual meetings at Pelletier Library.
- A dinner with Allegheny community members will begin at 5:15 p.m.
- On-campus programming for parents and families will end around 8 p.m.; please make reservations for hotel accommodations in the area.
- Students will stay on campus for their overnight experience, including an evening activity and staying in a residence hall.
Day 2 Highlights
- Breakfast will begin at 8 a.m.
- Finance 101 will cover important topics such as financial aid, financial services, and student employment.
- Academic advising will be offered for students and for parents and families
- Students will get their Allegheny ID card.
- The day will finish with information about Welcome Weekend and a look at the Meadville community
- The program will conclude around 2:30 p.m.
NEW! Orientation Meadville Area Interactive Map & Guide
All new for the 2018/2019 academic year
A guide for visiting parents during Allegheny College Orientation, including scenic routes to the campus, dining and attractions.