Register and submit questions in advance. These sessions will be recorded and posted on the family orientation page.
May 12, 7:00 pm – Ask Me Anything – For Parents/Families
- Please join us for our “Ask Me Anything” session about academics, course registration, understanding a liberal arts education, and Student Success.
- Watch the May Session here
June 30, 7:00 pm – Ask Me Anything – For Parents/Families
- Our 2nd “Ask Me Anything” session includes information about items that need to be completed by your student, as well as other important information about understanding FERPA, the FAFSA, and other Financial Aid questions about paying your bill.
- Watch the June Session here
August 4th, 7:00 pm – How We Support Your Student and Getting Ready for Move-In – For Parents/Families
- Parents and families, please join us for this informative session with representatives from Residence Life, Dining Services, Library and Information Technology Services (LITS), Public Safety, Counseling and Personal Development, and Student Success.
- Watch the August Session here