Allegheny College is approximately 30 minutes from I-90 and I-80, a few miles off I-79 in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
To the 454 House, Admissions Office
- Travel on I-79 to Exit 147A. Continue on Route 322 East, and take the Park Avenue Exit on the right (after exit, stay left).
- Follow Park Avenue for six traffic lights to Chestnut Street and turn right.
- At the next stop sign, continue to the left and travel around Diamond Park. At the other side of the park, veer right onto North Main Street.
- After two lights on North Main Street, veer to the right and continue up the hill.
- Pass the Patricia Bush Tippie Alumni Center on your right (please yield to pedestrians at the crosswalks), and at the final (11th) gold Allegheny banner, make an immediate left after the 454 House, home of the Office of Admissions, to locate visitor parking.
Traveling to campus from the north
When traveling to campus from the north, please be aware that your GPS may recommend taking exit 154 (Saegertown), a more rural route that will not take you through our hometown of Meadville. Instead, we recommend remaining on I-79 and continuing to exit 147A (Meadville) so you can see Meadville on the way to campus.