Allegheny College is approximately 30 minutes from I-90 and I-80, a few miles off I-79 in Meadville, Pennsylvania.
To Quigley Hall
- Travel on I-79 to Exit 147A. Continue on Route 322 East, and take the Park Avenue Exit on the right (after exit, stay left).
- Follow Park Avenue for six traffic lights to Chestnut Street and turn right.
- At the next stop sign, continue to the left and travel around Diamond Park. At the other side of the park, veer right onto North Main Street.
- After two lights on North Main Street, veer to the right and continue up the hill.
- After passing campus, turn left onto Allegheny Street. Turn into the first parking lot on the left. Quigley is at the bottom of the lot, across the walkway.