Welcome to the Financial Services Office. Our staff manages student billing as well as Allegheny’s treasury, budget, investments, and purchasing. Students are invited to stop by our office in Schultz Hall, to add money to their Gator Cash account or to ask questions related to their bill. Meal Plan changes are available on-line through WebAdvisor the first two weeks of the semester.
Allegheny College offers convenient, flexible ways to satisfy your balance.
Electronic Payments on-line – Use e-checks and credit cards as well as set up a payment plan through the Student Account Center Portal (SAC).
Direct to College Payments – Checks should be made payable to “Allegheny College” and mailed to: Allegheny College, Box 9, 520 North Main St., Meadville, PA 16335
Wire Payments Direct to the College
Student Account Center Portal (SAC)
Allegheny College, in partnership with Tuition Management Systems (TMS), will offer the Student Account Center Portal. View your billing account activity in real-time, make a one-time payment with an echeck or credit card, enroll in a payment plan, share access. Learn more.
Prepare for the 2015 – 2016 Academic Year
Please log into your WebAdvisor account and complete the forms that are appropriate for you. Meal Plan and Health Insurance Waiver has been disabled for the Fall 2015 semester.
- Meal Plans – Required if planning to live in College owned housing
- Vehicle Registration – Required if planning to park a vehicle on Campus
- Gator Cash Deposit – Optional –Gator Cash is a declining balance account that is available through your AllCard. It works by depositing money to the account through the online form or by submitting a check or cash to the Financial Services Office directly. Gator Cash funds can be used at McKinley’s Dining Hall, Brooks Dining Hall, Grounds for Change, and the Bookstore.
- Health Insurance Waiver – Optional –To comply with the Affordable Care Act, we are offering a new student health care program through United Healthcare Insurance Company. You will be charged for this insurance if you do not complete the waiver and provide proof of existing insurance coverage. Learn more.
- Cable TV Adapter – Optional – Armstrong Cable now offers digital cable TV services and has dropped analog transmission. In order to use the digital cable service, a TV must have a digital adapter. If you would like to use cable TV in your room, please request an adapter through the link in WebAdvisor.
For landline telephone access, please contact Windstream directly. 800-347-1991
- Student bills are generated the first week in July and posted on the Student Account Center. The student and any person with shared access to the student’s account will receive an email when the statement is ready.
- Student payments are due July 31.
- Student bills are generated the first week in December and posted to the Student Account Center. The student and any person with shared access to the student’s account will receive an email when the statement is ready.
- Student payments are due December 31.