Welcome to the Financial Services Office. Our staff manages student billing as well as Allegheny’s treasury, budget, investments, and purchasing. Students are invited to stop by our office in Schultz Hall, to add money to their shop account or to ask questions related to their bill. Meal Plan changes are available on-line through WebAdvisor the first two weeks of the semester.
Student Account Center Portal (SAC)
Allegheny College, in partnership with Tuition Management Systems (TMS), will offer the Student Account Center Portal. View your billing account activity in real-time, make a one-time payment with an echeck or credit card, enroll in a payment plan, share access. Learn more.
Prepare for the 2014 – 2015 Academic Year
Please log into your WebAdvisor account and complete the forms that are appropriate for you. Forms will be available May 15.
- Meal Plans - Required if planning to live in College owned housing
- Vehicle Registration – Required if planning to park a vehicle on Campus
- Gator Cash (SHOP) Deposit - Optional –Gator Cash is a declining balance account that is available through your AllCard. It works by depositing money to the account through the online form or by submitting a check or cash to the Financial Services Office directly. Gator Cash funds can be used at McKinley’s Dining Hall, Brooks Dining Hall, Grounds for Change, and the Bookstore.
- Health Insurance Waiver – Optional –To comply with the Affordable Care Act, we are offering a new student health care program through United Healthcare Insurance Company. You will be charged for this insurance if you do not complete the waiver and provide proof of existing insurance covereage. Learn more.
- Cable TV Adapter – Optional - Armstrong Cable now offers digital cable TV services and has dropped analog transmission. In order to use the digital cable service, a TV must have a digital adapter. If you would like to use cable TV in your room, please request an adapter through the link in WebAdvisor.
For landline telephone access, please contact Windstream directly. 800-347-1991
- Student bills are sent early July.
- Student payments are due July 31.
- Student bills are sent in early December.
- Student payments are due December 31.