The AllCard is your photo ID. The AllCard may be used only by the individual to whom it is registered and is non-transferable. Keep your Allcard with you at all times. It serves many functions.
- Key to get into buildings and certain class labs
- Meal Plan management
- Gator Cash declining balance account
- Allegheny Library Card
- Pass for Allegheny Activities
- Pass to the Wise Sport and Fitness Center
- Voting Card for Elections
IMPORTANT: If a card is lost or damaged, the student must report the issue to Student Financial Services on the ground floor of Bentley Hall. The AllCard is cancelled and a new AllCard is issued. For a lost card, a fee will be charged to the student’s billing account. If the Student Financial Services Office is not open, please report to Public Safety in Murray Hall, and they will assign a temporary card.