The AllCard is your photo ID. The AllCard may be used only by the individual to whom it is registered and is non-transferable. Keep your Allcard with you at all times. It serves many functions.
- Key to get into buildings and certain class labs
- Meal Plan management
- Gator Cash declining balance account
- Allegheny Library Card
- Pass for Allegheny Activities
- Pass to the Wise Sport and Fitness Center
- Voting Card for Elections
- Debit card for PNC Bank linked checking accounts (Virtual Wallet) – For more information, visit pnc.com/Allegheny, call 1-877-PNC-1000, or stop by the PNC branch at 201 Chestnut St.
IMPORTANT: If lost or damaged, the student must report the issue to the Office of Campus Security. The AllCard is cancelled and a new AllCard is issued. A lost card fee will be charged to your student billing account.