Allegheny is pleased to offer a combined housing and meal plan for Summer 2023.
Dates and Costs
- Summer housing and meal plan begins May 22, 2023 and ends July 29, 2023.
- Students that have been approved for summer housing and who wish to remain on campus after spring semester may do so and will need to move into designated summer housing the week of May 14.
- Students may also move from campus after spring semester and return for summer housing on May 22, June 5, June 19 or July 3.
- The summer combined housing and meal plan cost is $60 per day and will run through the student billing system.
- Summer housing will be located in Allegheny Commons or College Court. Both options cost $60 per day for a combined housing and meal plan.
- Meals will be available at Mckinley’s Food Court during limited hours. Students will use one meal swipe for all-you-care-to-eat style dining.
- All students will receive 14 meal swipes per week and $50 munch money to cover all meals and snacks.
- All unused swipes and munch money are forfeited at the end of the week.
McKinley’s Hours – May 14, 2023 – August 23, 2023
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed||10:30am-1:00pm||5:00-7:00pm|
- Limited need-based assistance is available for the cost of the housing and meal plan; students should use the Gator Success Grant to apply for funding.
- Students who have a balance due from a previous semester will not be eligible for summer housing until they have resolved the balance.
- For summer 2023, the summer housing charge is waived from May 14 through May 21 for students in approved programs and approved move in dates.
- The summer housing and meal plan charge is in effect from May 22 to July 29. Students who remain on campus in August may need to move to their fall housing assignment and will continue to be under the summer housing and meal plan pricing until August 22. Fall housing contracts and meal plans begin August 23.
Residence Life – Housing FAQ Summer Housing Application
More Questions? Scroll down the page to the FAQ!
Ready to apply?
Residence Life – Housing FAQ
Summer Housing Application