All students living in College residences are required to participate in a meal plan. Minimum levels of participation are determined by a student’s class year and College residence.
- Students who are participating in their first year of study at Allegheny College as well as existing students are eligible for Plan A, Plan B or Plan C.
- Plan B will be assigned if no plan is selected.
- Students entering Allegheny College Spring 2020 or earlier are grandfathered into participation in the the plans that existed prior to Fall 2020 OR eligible to choose Plan A, Plan B or Plan C listed below. Please see room draw for details about choosing previous meal plans.
- Other restrictions may apply to students in the graduating class of 2023 or earlier based on housing choices.
Meal Plans (BOARD & MUNCH)
- Used at Brooks’ five stations: Spoon and Fork (comfort food), Grille, Salad and Deli Marketplace, Pizza and Bravo. Each station is a made-to-order, comprehensive meal including a selection of sides and desserts which is equivalent to one meal swipe. Students are able to use multiple swipes per visit to Brooks at any station.
- Used on the GET up to order at McKinley’s “virtual restaurants” which include Hello Bistro, Corner Mercantile, Cinco Cantina and Firehouse Grill.
- Used in Brooks for any of the five stations
- Used in Pine Market or McKinz Market
Board and MUNCH cannot be used off Campus.
Changing Meal Plans
Students may change their meal plan decision through the first week of classes each semester. The meal plan change form is available on the self service portal .
- The meal plan that you request for the fall semester will also be applied to the spring semester unless another change is submitted.
- If you change your meal plan from a large plan to a smaller plan, the large plan will be prorated on your account and the requested plan will be added to your account.
Supplementing Meal Plans
Gator Cash funds can be used to supplement your MUNCH money.
Menus, Hours, and Events
Visit the Dining Service website for meal plans, hours, and event schedules.
Descriptions and Rates – 2020/2021
|Plan Description||Who best fits this plan?||Per Semester||Per Year|
|Averaging 20 meals per week using swipes at Brooks Hall and Munch Money at McKinley and Wrecking Ball Cafe, this plan is recommended for students wanting the ultimate freedom and convenience of enjoying 2-3 full meals per day along with extra snacks and beverages on Campus throughout the day.||$3,500||$7,000|
|Averaging 15 meals per week using swipes at Brooks Hall and Munch Money at McKinley and Wrecking Ball Cafe, this plan is recommended for students eating 1-2 meals on Campus each day along with a variety of snacks and beverages in between.||$3,090||$6,180|
|Averaging 12 meals per week using swipes at Brooks Hall and Much Money at McKinley and Wrecking Ball Cafe, this plan is recommended for students who sometimes want to make their own meals or spend time off Campus, but still want the convenience of some meals, snacks and drinks throughout the week.||$2,950||$5,900|
|Discount of 10% for all food purchases at McKinley’s. Discount applied at register. Learn More Add funds to Gator Cash with a credit card through GET Funds||Optional|