All students living in College residences are required to participate in a meal plan. Minimum levels of participation are determined by a student’s class year and College residence.
- Students who are participating in their first or second year of study at Allegheny College as well as existing students are eligible for Plan A, Plan B or Plan C.
- Plan B will be assigned if no plan is selected.
- Students entering Allegheny College Spring 2020 or earlier are grandfathered into participation in the the plans that existed prior to Fall 2020 OR eligible to choose Plan A, Plan B or Plan C listed below. Please see room draw for details about choosing previous meal plans.
- Other restrictions may apply to students in the graduating class of 2023 or earlier based on housing choices.
Used at Brooks’ many stations — each station is self service and all you care to eat for one meal swipe. Multiple stations can be visited per meal. Swipes do not carry over from semester to semester and are not accepted off campus.
- Can be used at all in-person stations at McKinley’s
- Can be used in Brooks in place of a meal swipe
- Can be used in Pine Market or AC Express
- Does not carry over from semester to semester
- Is not accepted off campus
Gator Cash funds can be used to supplement your MUNCH money. Students choosing to use Gator Cash at any campus dining site receive a 10% discount for all in-person dining (discount is not available when using the GET app).
Changing Meal Plans
The meal plan that you request for the fall semester will also be applied to the spring semester unless another change is submitted. Students may change their meal plan decision through the first week of classes each semester. The meal plan change form can be accessed by using the Google Grid and selecting Adirondak.
Menus, Hours, and Events
Aramark Higher Education is the dining service provider for Allegheny College. More details, including hours and menus, can be found at Campus Dish.
Plan Descriptions and Rates – 2022-23
|Plan Description||Who best fits this plan?||Per Semester||Per Year|
|Averaging 20 meals per week using swipes at Brooks Hall and Munch Money at McKinley’s and the Wrecking Ball Cafe, this plan is recommended for students wanting the ultimate freedom and convenience of enjoying 2-3 full meals per day along with extra snacks and beverages on Campus throughout the day.||$3,690||$7,380|
|Averaging 15 meals per week using swipes at Brooks Hall and Munch Money at McKinley’s and the Wrecking Ball Cafe, this plan is recommended for students eating 1-2 meals on Campus each day along with a variety of snacks and beverages in between.||$3,259||$6,518|
|Averaging 12 meals per week using swipes at Brooks Hall and Much Money at McKinley’s and the Wrecking Ball Cafe, this plan is recommended for students who sometimes want to make their own meals or spend time off Campus, but still want the convenience of some meals, snacks and drinks throughout the week.||$3,110||$6,220|
|Discount of 10% for all food purchases at McKinley’s. Discount applied at register. Add funds to Gator Cash with a credit card through GET Funds.||Optional|