My Favorite Allegheny Spots! (Part 2)

I’m back! Here are three more of my favorite Allegheny places (continued from the last post).

4. Ford Chapel

This is one of my all-time favorite places on campus. The chapel is beautiful, both inside and out! It’s a nice place to study, as it is usually pretty quiet! ACO meetings (Allegheny Christian Outreach) are held in the chapel every week.

The inside is amazing, especially when sunlight filters through the stained glass windows in the morning. I often come to the chapel to practice piano.

5. Grace Asian Restaurant (Off campus–in Meadville)

Grace’s has the best Asian food in Meaville! I recommend eating there whenever you want a change of pace. I particularly love their chicken lo mein. Highly recommended. Enjoy their interesting interior decor.

6. Creative Crust (Off campus–in Meadville)

Creative Crust is one of my favorite places in Meadville for a few reasons: the inside is adorable, the food is delicious, and prices are very low. Creative Crust is located right outside of the Market House (also on my list of favorites. See Part 1).

I really enjoy the inside, as it is very cozy. They have a wide variety of bakery items, from fresh Italian bread to brownies. If you were to stop in for lunch, you could try a slice of their pizza (highly recommended!) or a grilled cheese and tomato soup.

I am not a coffee drinker myself, but I have heard Creative Crust has good coffee.

Here is a sample of some of their delicious food!

Yum yum!

That’s all for now! I’ll post again soon :)

Until then!

Paige

One Response to “My Favorite Allegheny Spots! (Part 2)”

1. Hey Paige,

Those are totally sports that I’m interested too. I especially like the Grace Asian Restaurant that you recommended too. I’m from Singapore and we are pretty much into a lot of facebook fans!

Thanks alot! Hope we can keep in touch!