Select from in-person and online visit options. Get a glimpse into life at Allegheny!Visit Now
Congratulations and Welcome to Allegheny!
To officially join Allegheny’s outstanding community of students, please take these steps:
Join the Class of 2026Enroll Now
Make it official! Log into your application portal to complete your Offer of Admission form. You’ll answer a few questions and then submit your $400 non-refundable deposit.
After you submit your deposit, you’ll receive your Allegheny email account and information on registering for classes and housing.
Send us your official final transcriptAs soon as it is available, have a copy of your official final transcript mailed to:
Admissions Office, Allegheny College, 520 N. Main Street, Meadville, PA 16335.
If you are planning to transfer credits from an institution other than your high school, or if you have AP test credits, be sure to also submit those official documents as soon as possible.
More details about transferring credits.
What else should I do?
Bookmark the Orientation Site
Everything you’ll need to know this summer is found here: housing, what to bring (or not), class registration, move-in dates, and more. Bookmark the page and check back often!
Connect with Your Classmates
Connect with other admitted students to discover what cities they’re from, what clubs you’re going to join, and who else loves your favorite musician.Join the Class Group
All admitted seniors are invited to get an inside look of Gator life and have all your questions answered. Tour campus with a student, talk to faculty, and have a conversation with an Admissions counselor.
Important Notes - Provisions of Acceptance
- You should plan to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov for consideration for need-based financial assistance (Allegheny code: 003230). In order to receive your financial aid package in a timely manner, we recommend completing the FAFSA as soon as possible after learning of your acceptance to Allegheny. Read more on our Financial Aid website.
- Your acceptance for admission may be reconsidered if you submit deposits to more than one institution at the same time.
- Your acceptance for admission is contingent upon your maintaining the same level of academic achievement and conduct consistent with your application information through the conclusion of the school year. You are responsible for submitting a copy of your final transcript. If the academic performance is inconsistent or if the College learns of conduct that is discriminatory, harassing or inconsistent with our Statement of Community, we reserve the right to reevaluate, stipulate additional enrollment conditions or revoke admission.
- In keeping with our long-standing tradition, and pursuant to our mission and the Allegheny College Prize for Civility, we value students’ right to peacefully and respectfully engage in meaningful civic expression. As a result, Allegheny’s Office of Admissions does not penalize applicants disciplined for participating in such endeavors.
- Statement of Community: Allegheny students and employees are committed to creating an inclusive, respectful and safe residential learning community that will actively confront and challenge racism, sexism, heterosexism, religious bigotry, and other forms of harassment and discrimination. We encourage individual growth by promoting a free exchange of ideas in a setting that values diversity, trust and equality. So that the right of all to participate in a shared learning experience is upheld, Allegheny affirms its commitment to the principles of freedom of speech and inquiry, while at the same time fostering responsibility and accountability in the exercise of these freedoms. This statement does not replace existing personnel policies and codes of conduct.