Select from in-person and online visit options. Get a glimpse into life at Allegheny!Visit Now
Congratulations and Welcome to Allegheny!
To officially join Allegheny’s outstanding community of students, submit your enrollment deposit, and then take these steps:
Admitted Student EventsConnect Now!
Join us on-campus for an Admitted Student Day on Friday, March 31, or Saturday, April 15. These special events for admitted students feature faculty-led class experiences, chances to explore research, student success, financial aid, residence life and more, plus specialty tours for first-time visitors and returners alike.
We’re coming to you! Allegheny is hitting the road and bringing faculty, current students, as well as admissions and financial aid staff to your area at our Hometown Celebrations for Admitted Students. Connect with other admitted students and get all your questions answered. Make new friends and maybe even meet a future roommate. Join us in: Washington, DC on Sunday, March 26 1-3 PM, or Buffalo, NY, on Thursday, April 20 6-8 PM.
Financial Aid for Admitted Students: Hear from the Financial Aid team about completing the FAFSA, reading your financial aid package, and more. There will be time for questions and answers.
Available on April 11 at 6:30PM.
What’s Next for Admitted Students: Hear all about the next steps for orientation, advising and registration. It is the perfect way for you to decide if Allegheny is the right place for you. What’s Next features our First Year Class Dean & Director of Allegheny Bound Orientation and the Dean of the Center for Student Success. Available on April 4 at 6:30PM.
Join the Class of 2027Enroll Now
Make your decision official! Reply to your offer of admission to tell us your plan and submit your enrollment deposit.
After you submit your deposit, you’ll receive information on next steps like registering for classes and housing. Information regarding your Allegheny email account and class registration will come in March.
Portal for new studentsPortal log-in
After you’ve submitted your enrollment deposit and received your new Allegheny email address, click here to log-in and complete your new student checklist.
Send us your official final transcriptAs soon as it is available, have a copy of your official final transcript mailed to:
Admissions Office, Allegheny College, 520 N. Main Street, Meadville, PA 16335.
If you are planning to transfer credits from an institution other than your high school, or if you have AP test credits, be sure to also submit those official documents as soon as possible.
More details about transferring credits.
What else should I do?
Bookmark the Orientation Site
Everything you’ll need to know this summer is found here: housing, what to bring (or not), class registration, move-in dates, and more. Bookmark the page and check back often!
Connect with Your Classmates
Connect with other admitted students to discover what cities they’re from, what clubs you’re going to join, and who else loves your favorite musician.
All admitted seniors are invited to get an inside look of Gator life and have all your questions answered. Tour campus with a student, talk to faculty, and have a conversation with an Admissions counselor.
Discover Student Life
There’s so much to learn! If you want to connect with a current student, plan a visit or call the Admissions office.Student Life Website
Important Notes - Provisions of Acceptance
- You should plan to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov for consideration for need-based financial assistance (Allegheny code: 003230). In order to receive your financial aid package in a timely manner, we recommend completing the FAFSA as soon as possible after learning of your acceptance to Allegheny. Read more on our Financial Aid website.
- Your acceptance for admission may be reconsidered if you submit deposits to more than one institution at the same time.
- Your acceptance for admission is contingent upon your maintaining the same level of academic achievement and conduct consistent with your application information through the conclusion of the school year. You are responsible for submitting a copy of your final transcript. If the academic performance is inconsistent or if the College learns of conduct that is discriminatory, harassing or inconsistent with our Statement of Community, we reserve the right to reevaluate, stipulate additional enrollment conditions or revoke admission.
- In keeping with our long-standing tradition, and pursuant to our mission and the Allegheny College Prize for Civility, we value students’ right to peacefully and respectfully engage in meaningful civic expression. As a result, Allegheny’s Office of Admissions does not penalize applicants disciplined for participating in such endeavors.
- Statement of Community: Allegheny students and employees are committed to creating an inclusive, respectful and safe residential learning community that will actively confront and challenge racism, sexism, heterosexism, religious bigotry, and other forms of harassment and discrimination. We encourage individual growth by promoting a free exchange of ideas in a setting that values diversity, trust and equality. So that the right of all to participate in a shared learning experience is upheld, Allegheny affirms its commitment to the principles of freedom of speech and inquiry, while at the same time fostering responsibility and accountability in the exercise of these freedoms. This statement does not replace existing personnel policies and codes of conduct.