Allegheny College recognizes the enormous academic, professional and personal value of studying off-campus, either nationally or internationally. As such, the College sponsors semester and year-long programs, some of which require skills in languages other than English, and others with no language requirements. Allegheny also sponsors programs geared to specific majors as well as programs with internships and community service opportunities.
Explore the various sections of this web site for more information:
- Important Guidelines provides information on choosing a off-campus study program, the types of programs the College sponsors, credit and grade information, costs, useful study abroad resources and more.
- Sponsored Programs lists all the programs sponsored by Allegheny.
- Applications outlines the process for applying to study off-campus, provides links to necessary forms and describes available
scholarships for students studying off-campus.
- Curricular Options provides information on the College’s Cooperative programs.
- For students who want to study in a location where the College doesn’t sponsor a program, we provide advising services and information for other programs, so that no one is left out! Please check out this link for more information. Application
- Off-Campus Student Handbook