Steps for submission of the Senior Project are listed below. Final grades will not be submitted until ALL steps have been completed to the satisfaction of the Mathematics Department.
4. Once final approval from the First Reader is received, prepare to archive your written project on DSpace by review the Library’s Senior Project Submissions page. Then follow the steps below:
- Submit the Library’s Senior Project Online Permission Form *Be sure to speak with your project advisor about which permissions are right for you before submitting your form.
- Upload a PDF of your project to DSpace by following the step-by-step instructions for DSpace here. Note: after you have uploaded your project PDF, the library will not archive your project in D-Space until the permission form is received.
Printing Bound Copies
If you would like printed and bound copies of your comp, you are entitled to up to three copies at no charge (billed to the Provost’s office). To receive your copies, follow the instructions below:
- Fill out the Comp Print Shop Order Form. This form is a fillable PDF if you open it in Adobe Reader. You can also download and print the form, fill it in and scan and send it to the Print Shop. Print Shop open hours are M-F, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Please submit orders 2-3 business days before you need the Comp to be picked up. Special accommodations can be made for rush orders but students must come in person or call (x4839) and speak to Andi Harbold, On-Site Service Specialist, to set this up.
- Email a PDF copy of your comp and a copy of your order form to firstname.lastname@example.org. PDF format ensures that all formatting prints as intended. If you want any blank pages within the document, you must add them before sending the PDF file (with the exception of cover pages where the front is always printed single sided and the back is blank).
- Students will be notified by email when their copies are ready to be picked up at the Print/Post window. Students must specify that they have a comp to pick up and provide the name that the order was submitted under. If a student needs someone else to pick up their comp for them, they must request so by email before coming in person to pick up the project.
- Bring the copies of your printed comp to the main office, Arter 103, and place them in your First Reader’s mailbox so that faculty signatures can be secured.
- Stop back to Arter 103 prior to leaving campus to pick up your signed project.