The Minor in Chinese Language and Culture requires 20 semester hours of coursework in the Chinese language and one culture course taught in English (CHIN 200, CHIN 355, or CHIN 385) for a total of 24 semester hours.
Contact Modern and Classical Languages
News & Updates
- Culture 2 Culture: Be a mentor & guide to an International Student!
- Join the Chinese New Year Celebration on Friday!
- Study the ecology of the Azores this summer – led by Dr. Erik Zettler ’82
- Share your Language Story! “Lead With Languages” Advocacy Month
- ALLEX Foundation offering Intensive Chinese & Japanese this summer at Washington U. in St. Louis