The Minor in Chinese Language and Culture requires 20 semester hours of coursework in the Chinese language and one culture course taught in English (CHIN 200, CHIN 355, or CHIN 385) for a total of 24 semester hours.
Contact Modern and Classical Languages
News & Updates
- Allegheny’s Kyle Kanell to Study Arabic in Morocco with ProjectGO Scholarship
- 2019 China EL Term Information Session: 5/2
- GCS Program creates simulation of refugee camp experience
- Paid internships for German students @ German-American Chamber of Commerce, Chicago
- Allegheny College Student Grace O’Malley Awarded Prestigious NOAA Hollings Scholarship