Allegheny College recognizes the enormous academic, professional and personal value of studying off-campus, either nationally or internationally. Allegheny College sponsors semester and year-long programs; some require skills in languages other than English and others with no language requirements. Allegheny also sponsors programs geared to specific majors as well as programs with internships and community service opportunities.
- Important Guidelines for choosing an off-campus study program (programs the College sponsors, credit and grade information, costs, useful study abroad resources, etc.)
- Sponsored Programs (all the programs sponsored by Allegheny)
- Applications for applying to study off-campus (links to necessary forms and available scholarships)
- Curricular Options about the College’s Cooperative programs
- Non-Sponsored Programs Application
- Off-Campus Student Handbook
If you wish to make an appointment with the International Education Office to discuss Off-campus study, please make an appointment with Lenee McCandless here.